Your Song/Track of the Day

Page 93 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

tonky

Jan 2, 2008
Visit site
Kronos Quartet - Factory Girl - slow,dark - beautifully understated. The string arrangement - Oh my!

Never heard Kronos Quartet before - I will be investing more time for sure. I do pick up some wonderful new artists to listen to (new to me that is).

Listened to the Stones version too and Sinead O'connor's . She sings it beautifully too with the Chieftains.

Due to recommendations here I now really enjoy much of London Grammar - Rooting For You - one amongst many excellent tracks.

Tonky

Macspur

May 3, 2010
Visit site
tonky said:
Kronos Quartet - Factory Girl - slow,dark - beautifully understated. The string arrangement - Oh my!

Never heard Kronos Quartet before - I will be investing more time for sure. I do pick up some wonderful new artists to listen to (new to me that is).

Listened to the Stones version too and Sinead O'connor's . She sings it beautifully too with the Chieftains.

Due to recommendations here I now really enjoy much of London Grammar - Rooting For You - one amongst many excellent tracks.

Tonky

Nice one Tonkey... feel free, if you haven't already, to take a look at my blog, lots of non mainstream artists there.

Mac

www.realmusicnet.wordpress.com

tonky

Jan 2, 2008
Visit site
Macspur said:
tonky said:

Tonky

Nice one Tonkey... feel free, if you haven't already, to take a look at my blog, lots of non mainstream artists there.

Mac

Cheers Mac - it's looks very interesting and is presented in a very coherent manner.

tonky

Macspur

May 3, 2010
Visit site
tonky said:
Macspur said:
tonky said:

Tonky

Mac

Cheers Mac - it's looks very interesting and is presented in a very coherent manner.

tonky

Thanks for that.. Always good to get a bit of feedback, particularly as I can't see for myself what it looks like.

Mac

Electro

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
SYML - Fear of the Water

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rsGxL8p9qI

I just bought two tickets to see them live at the Islington.

Listen to this live version of the same song. WOW !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWQLZq_pF68

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts