Your Song/Track of the Day

Page 58 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Macspur

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Electro said:
Peter Jones - Pedal point , from the album Gradual Motion 2 .

https://open.spotify.com/track/1TJqvvfp50DxBy2Co2KxjX

Beautiful !

Very nice Electro... try and listen to a band called August and After, they are big fans of Kings of Convenience and you can probably hear their influence.

Mac

www.macsmusic.blogbubble.net

Infiniteloop

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
MUSICRAFT said:
Ruby Baby (Donald Fagen)

Thanks

Rick @ Musicraft

'The Nightfly' from which 'Ruby Baby' is taken, is easily in my top 10 Albums of all time. I've owned it since it came out (on both vinyl and CD) and played it probably hundreds of times. I never get bored with it and it always makes me feel good when I hear it. I know it's a bit of a HiFi Demo cliché, but so what? it's also a clever, uplifting and brilliant piece of work.

Infiniteloop said:
MUSICRAFT said:
Ruby Baby (Donald Fagen)

Thanks

Rick @ Musicraft

'The Nightfly' from which 'Ruby Baby' is taken, is easily in my top 10 Albums of all time. I've owned it since it came out (on both vinyl and CD) and played it probably hundreds of times. I never get bored with it and it always makes me feel good when I hear it. I know it's a bit of a HiFi Demo cliché, but so what? it's also a clever, uplifting and brilliant piece of work.

Hi Infiniteloop

+1. The album cover and songs of the The Nightfly are timeless classics.

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts