Your Song/Track of the Day

Page 208 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
Can a moderator tell me why a similar topic I just started was moved to off topic-->music discussions and this one is not?
By rights this topic should be under music discussions too, but it predates the point at which any of the active moderators were appointed. I guess we don't feel we have the right to interfere with something so venerable, and we know admin knows the discussion is here. But new topics should go into the most appropriate sub-forum, and not automatically get added to the hifi section.

Could I refer you to forum rules? They are in a sticky at the start of each forum, and as you'll see discussion of moderation in open forum is not permitted - feel free to use the 'start conversation' tool with a moderator, or contact site admin. Thanks.

Leon74

Apr 8, 2024
Visit site
By rights this topic should be under music discussions too, but it predates the point at which any of the active moderators were appointed. I guess we don't feel we have the right to interfere with something so venerable, and we know admin knows the discussion is here. But new topics should go into the most appropriate sub-forum, and not automatically get added to the hifi section.

Could I refer you to forum rules? They are in a sticky at the start of each forum, and as you'll see discussion of moderation in open forum is not permitted - feel free to use the 'start conversation' tool with a moderator, or contact site admin. Thanks.
Thank you for the explanation. I have no intention discussing moderation :) It was just a question I had about something that seemed odd. But now I understand.

Reactions: 12th Monkey

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts