YOUR LAST GREAT ALBUM

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

gpi

Mar 29, 2008
Visit site
[quote user="blackcabmal"]If i can sneak in two it would be:
Comicopera by Robert Wyatt (what a man)
Coles corner by richard Hawley[/quote]

Crikey, that's not very recent. You possibly buy fewer new albums than me.
emotion-1.gif

Charlie Jefferson

Sep 2, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="Drummerdave"]Imperial Wax Solvent - The Fall's 27th studio album and an absolute corker[/quote]

Yep, I agree. Up there with studio album 25 - Fall Heads Roll. And way better than the 26th.

A

Anonymous

Casiotone for the painfully alone - Etiquettegreat may not be quite the right word, but very original, which gains lots of points.

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
[quote user="taxiboy"]Anthrax_Among The Living, a blast from my past and as good as I remembered even if the quality leaves a bit to be desired![/quote]

Best album they ever made IMO. Even though, as you say, the production leaves a lot to be desired.

Last great album? Well until the new Opeth album drops onto my door-mat. I guess it'd have to be 'Scar Symmetry's 'Pitch Black Progress'. Great album by a great band, I believe they also have a new album out in the next few weeks, so that'll be two eagerly awaited albums in June.

TRENDING THREADS