Yet another tv thread - looking for some personal opinions. LG 47LF7700 or Panny 46G10/G15

SnowyJohn

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
I've been swaying very closely to the Panasonic 46G10 of late -- especially seeing as there was deal on at dixons for £750 - which I managed to miss.. I don't wanna spend £900 on a television. I know that I would regret not spending £1000+ and getting a premium model. Hence I thought I could get a G10 for around £800 (as it's been succeeded by the G15).

I've just seen the review for the LG 47LF7700 which has made me think twice. I tested a panasonic the other day and there were a few things I adored over my current set. I noticed how fast it switched between channels and inputs. I liked how it switched to hdmi source automatically when switched on. I liked the Viera link menu thing... All these like touches impressed me. I guess, do panasonic have provide a better interface and experience than LG, or any other models for instance. Who provides the best of both worlds?

Regards,

John

SnowyJohn

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Also -- I am aware comparing a plasma to lcd may be until untoward, but I don't really have a preference.

I don't give a rubbish about SD tele - the girlfriend is the only one that watches that and seeing as I'm the one forking out, I think I get to choose
emotion-4.gif
. I mainly watch dvd's and blurays, or play call of duty (incredible game btw).

Power usage would be an interesting topic as I do suspect the screen to be in use for 3-6 hours a day.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts