Yamaha YSP2200 & Panasonic BDT310 or Panasonic SC-BTT755 5

TheHomeCinemaCentre

Oct 1, 2008
Visit site
It is a tough call as they are different things. The 2200 is brilliant, really does give you surround sound and is nice and clean at low and high volumes. It is also tiny so if you dont have the space it is perfect. The Panasonic does give you surround sound but not to the same quality, it would very much depend on your room as to how much performance you got out of both.

I would opt for the Yamaha.

scoobysteve

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
The problem is the shape of the room, it's a rectangle but the tv is on the long wall at one end so the walls the sound bar would reflect of would be on one side 11ft and the other side 3ft so I don't think the effect would work well.

Or would the soundbar componsate for this?

I just can't see it working well with the shape of the room.

TheHomeCinemaCentre

Oct 1, 2008
Visit site
The YSP will compensate for that - we have a similar set up in the shop - no rear wall to the demo area and a window 4m to the right. The overal quality of the sound is high and the surround effect works very well.

clle

May 31, 2008
Visit site
I also have mine set up in the corner of a rectangular room with a settee also very close and it works beautifully. I previously had a Sony all in one which was good for the price, but I think the Yahama is in a different league.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts