Yamaha wxad-10 frustration!!!

Shildondurham

Feb 7, 2016
Visit site
I use a wxad-10 connected to my amp to stream. I’m a bit a of a provider floozy as I switch from 1 to another using offers. I’m a Amazon Prime subscriber and could get the hd streaming for just 7 quid but it’s not available on the yammy box!!
Just deezer and tidal. Now if this was something like a licensing issue I’d say ok but the service is available on other MusicCast products??
Anyone know what’s the reasoning behind the treasoning!!

Integrating particular services often seems a bit of a lottery. As the Yamaha is a few years old they might not see the need.

Is Amazon HD available on any mainstream Hifi? I haven’t studied it, but neither Amazon nor Apple seem to be oriented towards Hifi kit. They’re more for smart speakers and earbuds surely?

Shildondurham

Feb 7, 2016
Visit site
I know it’s on other MusicCast products but like you say this could be just Bluetooth speakers. I think it would be loads better if the majority of services was available on the majority of streamers. We shouldn’t be penalised by what device we own. When I bought the unit I was on tidal and then moved to deezer. Now this good price is on Amazon I would use that but can’t. It’s all maths.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts