yamaha rx-v671 vs onkyo tx-nr609

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello

I am thinking about purchasing an AV receiver over the next month or so. I'm not too sure which way to go. I want a great sounding amp for around £500. I am very much into music so I want a system which is as good at stereo as it is surround sound. I am also a napster subscriber and like the sounds of either the yamaha rx 671 or the Onkyo tx nr609. I am so far swaying towards the Onkyo.

Can anyone offer me advise as to whcih they think is best or suggest alternative amp which supports napster?

I am thinking about pairing the amp with either the Q Acoustics 2000 cinema pack or the Boston Acoustics Soundware XS, which do you think are better? I am a bit worried that the Boston Acoustics won't be able to produce the same mid-range as the Q Acoustics 2000

cs2011

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm also considering these two amps, but am leaning towards the Yamaha.

CNET.com rate the Yamaha better than the Onkyo for sound quality, although they note that the Onkyo is cheaper (in the US at least).

A

Anonymous

i also had to decide between 609 and 671 and the 100 pound deference was the reason i bought 609(400 pounds@richersound)
now finding the right speakers . quantom is doing a package of 609+q acoustics 2000 for 850 pounds

A

Anonymous

Hello,

Out of curiosity, when did you get the NR609 for 400 quid in Richersounds?

Thanks

A

Anonymous

Bank holiday. But i think if you talk with them you can still get this price.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts