Yamaha a-s500 and monitor audio bronze bx2 + monitor audio radius 360 subwoofer

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello everyone I'm considering the set up above purely on reviews but I could do with some expert advice like is the amp strong enough to run these speakers I will also be running an additional set of floor standing speakers (nothing special old beat up things but they sound ok) out on my decking when we have BBQ to start with the volume is at low level but as the day goes by it usually tends to turn in to a party so the volume will increase my main concern is my old cheap Cambridge audio use to over heat when running 2 sets of speakers and cut out ( and one time a small amount of smoke came out of the vents on top of the unit) so I don't really want that happening again so is the above set up capable of what I've mentioned any advice or input will be greatly appreciated

Many thank Dave

A

Anonymous

Ok mate thanks for the reply but why do amps give you the option of running 4 speakers when they can't cope with the extra load????

ear

Aug 24, 2008
Visit site
doest mean you have to have both pairs on at the same time.they suck out double the power.better to have 2 amps for what u want, even cheap ones.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts