XIVA musicm8 hard drive upgrade

djh1697

Nov 27, 2008
Visit site
I have an xiva musicm8, a very useful ripper and storage (NAS) device. I am rapidly running out of disk space, ripping too many CD's from my local library! I am looking to upgrade the internal drive to 2Tb, has anyone had any experience, or can give me advice about this? I understand that I need to use "Clonezilla" to make a copy of the existing drive, then gparted to adjust the 'media' partation. I must stop buying HiRes music, but the quality makes it worthwhile? Does anyone know where I can download Max Richters sleep? full length? not from itunes though.

djh1697

Nov 27, 2008
Visit site
I woner if anyone has tried to upgrade the hard drive ?

djh1697 said:
I have an xiva musicm8, a very useful ripper and storage (NAS) device. I am rapidly running out of disk space, ripping too many CD's from my local library! I am looking to upgrade the internal drive to 2Tb, has anyone had any experience, or can give me advice about this? I understand that I need to use "Clonezilla" to make a copy of the existing drive, then gparted to adjust the 'media' partation. I must stop buying HiRes music, but the quality makes it worthwhile? Does anyone know where I can download Max Richters sleep? full length? not from itunes though.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts