XBOX ONE Pre-Order DONE!!!!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
theflyingwasp said:
I've pre ordered mine on amazon I'm not a big gamer but I hope it's all worth it and the game graphics are a big leap up from the 360.

Everything I've seen shows that, although graphics are definitely improved, they're not the same leap as was from the Xbox to the 360 (or indeed PS2 to PS3). So don't set your expectations too high - watch a few videos on You Tube!

T

theflyingwasp

That's good,I watched a few videos on YouTube it's looks good,like I said I'm not a big gamer I'm just buying it because I can,I kinda get the impression most gamers are already happy with what they've got already ,it's like 4k for movies yes I will be better for movies but I'm pretty happy with blu ray.

mr malarky

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
Am still undecided. Initially thought I would definitely be going with the Xbox as have always much preferred the 360 controller to the PS3 dual shock (and love Halo).

However, the controller on the PS4 is apparently much improved, Bungie are no longer producing the Halo series, and I'm really not sure about having to have a kinnect sensor plumped in front of the TV.

Think I'll take some time before making a call on this one (though my 360 is making some funny noises of late so events may force a decision at some point..).

Alantiggger

Oct 14, 2007
Visit site
D.J.KRIME said:
Well I am excited about Microsoft's XBOX ONE console. So much so I have given a £20 deposit @game.co.uk to secure a console for it's launch date in November!!:dance:

Why though ?

All you are doing here with microsoft is being taken for a mug tbh.

Pay for their consul and THEN pay Some More to use and play games ?

lol, more money than sense.

Go get a decent computer (desktop) ............and get gaming ! Stop wasting money !

Alantiggger said:
D.J.KRIME said:
Well I am excited about Microsoft's XBOX ONE console. So much so I have given a £20 deposit @game.co.uk to secure a console for it's launch date in November!!:dance:

Why though ?

All you are doing here with microsoft is being taken for a mug tbh.

Pay for their consul and THEN pay Some More to use and play games ?

lol, more money than sense.

Go get a decent computer (desktop) ............and get gaming ! Stop wasting money !

An absolutely non-sensical post. Have you had a little too much to drink?

D

Deleted member 2457

Another deal here:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00DCUPE2O/ref=nosim

mr malarky

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
Am reading that Microsoft have done another u-turn, and the kinnect sensor is no longer compulsory (it will still be bundled with every console, but the console can run and games be played without the kinnect sensor).

Whatever the outcome when the consoles are finally launched you have to say Microsoft have had a shocker when it comes to the pre-launch build up, someone in Seattle must be taking a real battering over all this!

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
mr malarky said:
Am reading that Microsoft have done another u-turn, and the kinnect sensor is no longer compulsory (it will still be bundled with every console, but the console can run and games be played without the kinnect sensor).

Whatever the outcome when the consoles are finally launched you have to say Microsoft have had a shocker when it comes to the pre-launch build up, someone in Seattle must be taking a real battering over all this!

You could view it that way, or you could view it as they've listened to user feedback and responded to it.

Not that I care, I've pre-ordered the PS4 :)

Alantiggger

Oct 14, 2007
Visit site
Microsoft... wow ! Brilliant IF you have monies to spend and not miss....

Buy our consul. then the game.... and THEN WE WILL spot you the privilage to play said game... yeah RIGHT !

Spend good/decent monies.... ON A GREAT PC !

Alantiggger said:
Microsoft... wow ! Brilliant IF you have monies to spend and not miss....

Buy our consul. then the game.... and THEN WE WILL spot you the privilage to play said game... yeah RIGHT !

Spend good/decent monies.... ON A GREAT PC !

And yet again, another non-sensical post in the night! You've posted exactly the same in the previous page few nights ago, remember? Ease up on your drinks mate! :)

mr malarky

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
professorhat said:
mr malarky said:

You could view it that way, or you could view it as they've listened to user feedback and responded to it.

Not that I care, I've pre-ordered the PS4 :)

Fair comment re listening to user feedback, but if whoever was leading the project hadnt got it so wrong to start with they would have be doing quite so much 'listening' now! :)

Still haven't decided re PS4 or Xbox 1, am going to wait till their launched and see how the PS4 controller feels in the hand (never got on with the dual shock on the PS2/3).

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts