XBOX 360 Bargain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi, just incase anybody is looking for an XBOX 360 with a 'Cheap as chips' price tag. The new European price-cut starts on Friday. The XBOX 360 Arcade (The one nobody wants) is £159.99 (was £199.99), The XBOX 360 Premium (The one with the 20GB hard drive, White) is £199.99 (was £249.99) and the Elite (The best one, 120GB hard drive, Black) is £249.99 (was £299.99). Why would you buy a PS3 for gaming now?

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Er, yes - we reported that story here many hours ago.

And you may have a valid point re gaming, but you'll find it hard to play Blu-ray discs on an XBox
emotion-4.gif

Andy Grange

Aug 2, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="Clare Newsome"]
Er, yes - we reported that story here many hours ago.

And you may have a valid point re gaming, but you'll find it hard to play Blu-ray discs on an XBox
emotion-4.gif

[/quote]

A valid point, but if you keep your ear to the ground there are already rumours of a Blu-Ray drive being produced for the 360

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
[quote user="Andy Grange"]but if you keep your ear to the ground there are already rumours of a Blu-Ray drive being produced for the 360[/quote]
Andy, if you read the last paragraph of the Xbox story you'll see we mentioned that too!
emotion-1.gif

A

Anonymous

I do it all the time Andy, I didn't read the XBOX 360 price-cut news. Maybe because last time I looked before I posted the topic, it wasn't on here, I don't know?!?!. If I was going to buy a Blu-Ray player though, I would buy a stand alone one, they're probly smaller and not as ugly.

P.S. My question about the PS3 was meant to be a rhetorical question, sorry I didn't make it clear.

A

Anonymous

Yeah, I think the PS3 is an ugly looking machine too.... Strange considering Sony are so impeccably turned out 99% of the time.

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
Fair enough, personally I think the PS3 is beautiful. Xbox is such a great games machine, but PS3 is the machine of choice for "videophiles". Just need more Blu-Rays films to come out ... like where is Death Proof and Planet of Terror?

A

Anonymous

sounds a bit ironic having those 2 films out on bluray hd. but hope they bring out the grindhouse version with both films as the extended death proof on its own does not work at all.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts