X FACTOR

A

Anonymous

Did u hear the 16 year old Irish girl? The most distinctive voice I've seen in x factor. If she doesn't make the final I'll be very surprised. Excellent. No cowell is good but Barlow thinks he is!

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
xtrmntr said:
Did u hear the 16 year old Irish girl? The most distinctive voice I've seen in x factor. If she doesn't make the final I'll be very surprised. Excellent. No cowell is good but Barlow thinks he is!

....of course she was good.....she was from Northern Ireland! :cheer:

A

Anonymous

I thought the wee girl from tyrone just sounded like a Ellie Goulding wannabe, even down to the way she pronounced the words in the song. Performed it well enough though, just would like to see her try to be herself.

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

I'm not sure you really mean that.
smile.png

Plus, and more importantly, you might struggle as you don't seem to have any eyes.
grin.gif

Olli1324

May 28, 2008
Visit site
I watched about half of it. The Irish girl was very good. I personally find Barlow significantly more annoying that Cowell though - definitely not a fan of him.

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
The standard in Wales seems to have taken a turn for the worse.....except for the guy who sounded like James Blunt, who at least wasn't certifiable.

Here's hoping for better!

Alec

Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
John Duncan said:
helpmeimdrowning said:
I thought the wee girl from tyrone just sounded like a Ellie Goulding wannabe, even down to the way she pronounced the words in the song. Performed it well enough though, just would like to see her try to be herself.

+1

+2

Oh and look, its this thread again!

Scissor_digits

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Have the judges been told to refrain from using ridiculous percentages this year? Don't think I've heard "It's a one million percent yes from me" yet, which is nice.

strapped for cash

Aug 17, 2009
Visit site
Scissor_digits said:
Have the judges been told to refrain from using ridiculous percentages this year? Don't think I've heard "It's a one million percent yes from me" yet, which is nice.

That's because Chezza Cole isn't judging this year. She's too busy "entertaining" the troops.

That said, I don't recall maths being Louis Walsh's strong point either. Who knows, if he's refrained from rewriting basic mathematical principles this year, he might yet manage to curb his jingoism. You can register your support @celebritiescanlearn.co.uk.

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
If there's anyone still out there who hasn't lost the will to live, would you like to give a sneaky early prediction.

For me, at this stage, it's Craig and Misha.....or possibly Janet (which is mostly because she's local).

CnoEvil said:
If there's anyone still out there who hasn't lost the will to live, would you like to give a sneaky early prediction. For me, at this stage, it's Craig and Misha.....or possibly Janet (which is mostly because she's local).

Janet's lovely, isn't she, but I like Frankie too. My step-daughter says the wrong girl was eliminated tonight. The new judges are the best part!

Don't tell anyone, but I've even been watching some of the US version, where they have a couple of singers around 12 or 14 years old, who are so talented!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts