Would you leave or give up your hi-fi (advise please)

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
K

keeper of the quays

jjbomber said:
keeper of the quays said:
..volume up! Air guitar to Metallica..

New Diamond Head album out this week. No doubt Metallica will pinch those riffs too, so expect a new Metallica album in 6 months!
are they still going? Blimey! I wonder if praying mantis will reform? Hope not! Now if blue oyster cult reformed? That would be very cool...

Thompsonuxb

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
jjbomber said:
Gray said:
Deep sympathy to the OP. That's some awkward situation.

The OP hasn't been seen since he asked the question!
Maybe he took his beloved speakers to the shed? And now lives in the shed? Maybe house wifi doesn't extend to shed? That why he vanished? Maybe he got shot of hifi and sits mournfully gazing at tv..too sad to post here? I'm hoping he in shed..volume up! Air guitar to Metallica..

Lol......

K

keeper of the quays

jjbomber said:
Now if blue oyster cult reformed? That would be very cool...

What??? They're in the middle of a US tour at the moment.
sorry I meant the original line up..both of the Bouchard brothers are my Facebook friends and joe is in a band called blue coupe! I was listening to 'some enchanted evening' last night..so good.
Your right..just saw on my newsfeed that albert is in the line up currently touring..on windows 10 Facebook is hopeless...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts