Worth keeping my pana th-42pz70b ?

LOST

Nov 26, 2007
Visit site
Now that my pana th-42pz70b is 2half years old now is it worth upgrading to a newer tv as there now a lot cheaper ? i originaly payed £1200 with free 5yr warranty so thats still vaid but im thinking of getting a newer updated and slimmer model as it is on the large side compared to plasmas nowadays or shall i just keep it ?

Im using it with chord hdmis (grey with red ends) and a ps3 and samsung virgin+box but have always noticed blury/boxy large pixels on fast moving stuff like sports or live cocerts etc . could i improve this with a good mains cable ?

If i stick with the tv as its not going to be worth much now has anyone got a good set up spec with the tvs settings i could go by ?

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
Changing to a newer, thinner screen isn't going to guarantee you a better picture. Your best bet is to visit a couple of showrooms and take a look at some newer screens and see for yourself whether it's worth shelling out for a newer screen.

LOST

Nov 26, 2007
Visit site
Will prob keep mine now tbh as the wife will hang me if i go and buy another ! i will just keep it till the warranty runs out which is another 2half years and just buy myself a good mains lead and 6way mains adaptor for now .

Im not bothered about the new 3d stuff as im 70% blind in one eye so 3d is no good for me !!!

Think i will get a new 5.1 surround sound/bluray system , maybe the pana bt200 with ipod dock for now . then i can actually use the viera link !

TRENDING THREADS