Woofer!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

11 days? That's good, the gloss takes about 4 weeks! (I emailed then to ask as I almost ordered one but couldn't really afford it - I have too many expensice hobbies)!!

Congrats, I'm jealous already!

A

Anonymous

Well i actually called them yesterday and they said there is no waiting list right now and that gloss black didnt take any longer than any other finish? Apparently they have surges in custom and they find it hard to keep up. I spoke to a very nice man on the phone and he said that they have weeks of backlog from christmas etc... i went for the non gloss to match the front of the 685's plus my NAD amp and DacMagic are both dull black ;) aesthetically pleasing and 30 quid cheaper :p

basshound

Sep 23, 2007
Visit site
I find it kind of reassuring that you are getting a made to order product and not something that may have been lying around in a damp warehouse for months.It will be worth the wait and think you will be astounded at the extra power and presence a good sub can bring to a system.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts