(With body of text) Sharing What I Like to Hear; You Share What DAC Will Get Me There

mnwhite

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
I was wondering after a day why I hadn't got a response...well it helps if I actually post something...err. Anyway, sorry about that mates. Lets try again.

I am looking to add a DAC to my 2 channel set up. Currently I have a Tandberg 3012A amp and a pair of Klipschorn speakers plus a seperate subwoofer. I normally play MP3 purchased from iTunes and Amazon. I guess those are 44khz samle rates. They are played most of the time with my Samsung Galaxy S3. However, my laptop will move over to my two channel set up as I just purchased a HTPC from Puget Systems. These guys are the best by the way when it comes to custom computers and audio. Small company with the best customer service...anyway, the Laptop (Dell Windows 7) will drive my future DAC.

The sound I normally I like: I like a large sound stage, I want to hear all the instruments in the highs, mid and low ranges with precision. Normally I like bass that will punch you in the gut. I want to be captivated as if the concert is in my room.

What do you think?

TRENDING THREADS