Wireless headphones wearable with glasses

JustMe

Nov 6, 2016
Visit site
Hi everybody,

I'm trying to find some headphones that would fit me for quite some time and reading the reviews on What HiFi was more then helpful with this (thanks to all of you) - however after i picked my "outside" pair of headphones as a replacement for those apple basic ones, i would like to get something for home/work use.

The main problem with this is, that i would prefer wireless ones, as i spend tons of time working on my computer and walking around the room and also, i would like to get some pair which wouldn't cause gigantic pain when worn for longer periods with my reading glasses (i have some quite thick-templed raybans). Until now, i was not able to find anything suitable in the "on- or over- ear" category, which i would strongly prefer. I am coding a lot, thus you can imagine that i have really long sessions in front of my computer during which most of the headphones start to be uncomfortable even when worn without glasses...

I really like the AKG Y50 BT option, as it fits my optimal budget perfectly and looks awesome, but once i tried them with my glasses, i don't think i could handle this for to long and i would end up putting them down after like an hour.

If you have any advice for me, i would be really greatful :)

With a wish of a nice day,

JustMe

jjbomber

JustMe said:
Hi everybody,

The main problem with this is, that i would prefer wireless ones, as i spend tons of time working on my computer and walking around the room and also, i would like to get some pair which wouldn't cause gigantic pain when worn for longer periods with my reading glasses

Bose QuietComfort 35.

JustMe

Nov 6, 2016
Visit site
Thank you for your fast reply.

These headphones are budgetwise quite out of the scope, i looked at them already and i fancy the comfort (can't say the same on the design, but that's really subjective), however for me the price is still to high probably. In the case that only 300+ headphones would be availiable for my needs, i would probably end up just omiting the purchase...

D

Deleted member 108165

For comfort look for headphones that fit around the ear, not on the ear. Sennheiser are very comfy.

JustMe

Nov 6, 2016
Visit site
As i said in the first post, AKG Y50 BT are pretty much in the middle, so up to ~$200 is pretty much it.

As for the Sennheisers, have you any specific in mind? I owned some of their products and was looking forward do get something there, however when i tried some of the matching headphones i was searching for, none of the fullfilled the "wereability" with glasses.

pi-electronics

Nov 14, 2016
Visit site
I think a perfect ear hook with wonderful sound quality will be the best chioice for you.

I got the Sennheiser IE80 and Piduet will be the best choice for your situation.

Just my personal opinion.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts