Will CDs ever go Hi-Res?

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Wil

May 8, 2020
Visit site
It's nearing 6 weeks…
I had a fall 2 hours ago, injuring my left arm from bracing the impact.
And half a day has passed since an appointment to assess how my arm is healing. Unfortunately, although the hand is fine, my elbow's recovery is complicated.

About this Thread, before the present flurry of replies… I write because OP wanted to go Hi-Res, to try it.

I'm happy to leave this Thread behind when OP confirms that his intent for starting it has been satisfied.

Oldfart

Nov 22, 2020
Visit site
So irrelevant, unprovoked sniping at other people’s choices is justified as sarcasm, the lowest form of wit. Keep digging your hole - a little deeper and you might encounter TrevTheTroll. Ideal bedfellows. I left this forum years ago and recently returned. Bad decision as little has changed.

So irrelevant, unprovoked sniping at other people’s choices is justified as sarcasm, the lowest form of wit. Keep digging your hole - a little deeper and you might encounter TrevTheTroll. Ideal bedfellows. I left this forum years ago and recently returned. Bad decision as little has changed.

I said it when I returned - hifi forums seem more combative than any other kind I have frequented, and there are more who present their opinions as fact. I'd just accept that's how things are and use the 'ignore' feature for those who irritate me.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts