Wii Component Cable

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi can anyone tell me if it's worth getting the component cable for the Wii, I know it won't be up to PS3 standards but will I notice a significant improvement over the supplied Scart/Composite cable?

A

Anonymous

it's on my shopping list.

Big Chris - is your a genuine Nintendo lead or does it not matter ?

Thanks,

A

Anonymous

Hi Big Chris, thanks for reply, I've read on some other sites that some graphics can be more pixelated have you found this on any games, i thinking of games like HOTD-Overkill?

A

Anonymous

Notch another one up for the 'decent improvement' vote. Definately worth it for me.

A

Anonymous

Yes definetly a big improvement. If you are unsure there are non genuine ones available from play trade for 3.57 (was 2.49 when I oredered mine 2 weeks ago).

A

Anonymous

I noticed a big difference when I got mine. I believe cabletrain.com has them for around 5 dollars so you might want to give that a shot.

m.j

Dec 5, 2008
Visit site
definetly ,more pixelated , got mine hooked up to my kuro and the colours etc are better but the image is more obviously pixelated ,think its to do with the the fact the wii output is not HD ie 576i/p and the screen is 1080p, i guess if you have surround reciever with upscaling it might be better through that ?!!

A

Anonymous

Don't forget to change the resolution to 480p in the wii menu or you won't get the full benefit.

D.J.KRIME

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
I found a definate improvement mainly IMHO due to the fact your TV is recieving a progressive image over the interlaced one on scart or god forbid you are using the composite cable the Wii came with
emotion-7.gif

TRENDING THREADS