wich reciver

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello

I have buy monitor audio rx 6, rx1 and rx. wich 7.1 reciver recommend me for this sistem? I am looking for onkyo tx-nr 807 is it ok for this speeaker?

have a nice day

D

Deleted member 2457

zonzi:

Hello

I have buy monitor audio rx 6, rx1 and rx. wich 7.1 reciver recommend me for this sistem? I am looking for onkyo tx-nr 807 is it ok for this speeaker?

have a nice day

I don't see why not if the pioneer's are a good match.

Onkyo should sound good, although they can run hot. You can even consider the Yamaha RX-V1065 (Yamahas pair very well with Monitor Audio speakers), the Denon 2310 & the Pioneer VSX1019 receivers.

Pioneers can sound bright with Monitor Audio speakers, but I'm told that the RX series is an exception.

zonzi:

Hello

have a nice day

Hi zonzi

You shoud also consider Yamaha's RX-V1065 or if your budget allows the new RX-V2065 which will be a great match for the Silver RX's.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Thanks

Rick @ Musicraft

A

Anonymous

what about onkyo tx-nr 807 is this model good for rx or too weak for those speakers? must I looking for the higher models?

D

Deleted member 2457

zonzi:what about onkyo tx-nr 807 is this model good for rx or too weak for those speakers? must I looking for the higher models?

I doubt no one has ever tried it, when those speakers get mentioned they are normally recommended with the pioneer sc-lx82 amp, I have also heard people mention the yamaha rxv-3900. If you really want an onkyo perhaps you should try the one up I think it is onkyo 876, the one with THX ultra 2 plus.

A

Anonymous

what about onkyo tx-nr 1007 is this new version of onkyo 876

D

Deleted member 2457

zonzi:what about onkyo tx-nr 1007 is this new version of onkyo 876

It's a lot more expensive but I see it does have THX ultra 2 plus which means it has been made to a very high standard.

I have never heard of an onkyo being a mis-match have you what hi fi team?

Thanks

A

Anonymous

I heard the RX's paired with an Onkyo 4310( I think) at the Manchester show and they sounded pretty good.

A

Anonymous

I come from Slovenia and the dont send in Slovenia. do you maybe know any store witch they have yamaha rx-v1900 or 3900 and they send in Slovenia.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts