why ipod?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Paul.

drichardb said:
Until Apple sort out the EQ settings i.e give me full control instead of forcing me to use presets, I will NEVER buy an Ipod. It could have the biggest storage capacity in history, a thought activated menu system or any number of dream features but if I can get superior sound quality with the control over the sound I desire then I know where my meagre wages will go.

* delete as appropriate :p

Go to the AppStore and search for 'Equ - the quality equilizer' on your mums iPod. Then go and buy your own like a good lad :p

drichardb

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Paul Hobbs said:
Go to the AppStore and search for 'Equ - the quality equilizer' on your mums iPod. Then go and buy your own like a good lad :p

If one of the main selling points of the ipod touch is its user interface (just about the only thing I like about it lol) then what's the point of forking out £150+ for the player only to spend a further few quid on a piece of software that doesnt integrate with the interface, insisting you use it's own inferior player? Yeah that makes sense...

drichardb

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
bigboss said:
I'm not a fan of graphic equalizer personally. It only distorts the music, & this is not how the musician intended for you to hear.

Very true but current mastering techniques are doing far more damage to recordings than applying a little EQ here and there. I think there's been plenty of discussion about that can o worms on these forums :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts