Who thinks they have the best home cinema system?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

m.j

Dec 5, 2008
Visit site
well im super happy with mine since getting my kuro
emotion-2.gif

loving HD SOUND

AND my arcams are keeping me happy with stereo listning too

and ive been in love with my monitor audios since the day i got them !

but there is always someone with something better (damn)
emotion-6.gif

A

Anonymous

I've been changing stuff, matching stuff and buying stuff for about 2 years now non-stop and i'm finally happy with what I have, though it is a very very unusual setup:

Video:
-Sony 40w4500 LCD
-Sony 550 Blu Ray
-N Box Recorder (is in Poland what Sky HD is in GB)
-Apple TV
-DVDO The Edge (as a upscaling and processing hub for all video content)
-Wireworld Chroma HDMI x 5

Audio:
-System Audio Ranger floorspeakers
-Rel T3 sub
-Harman Kardon 3490 2.1 stereo amplituner
-Harman Kardon HD 990 CD Player
-Acrolink Analog RCA's (everything to the amp)
-Tara Labs Spectrum Helix 8 speaker cable

Love the sound the big, bold and heavy Harman produces in cooperation with the detailed and gentle System Audio's. I may be old fashioned but i'm not leaving the analog sound for a few more years to come...

A

Anonymous

Will Harris:ukgthor:
Gel,

As a slight aside, when did you order your SC-LX81 amp and when did you receive it ?.

I've been waiting nearly four months from mine, and still no sight of it.

Cheers.

Mate you're being hoodwinked. Time to withdraw your funds from you dealer and find one with stock. 4 months is taking the mick in anyone's language.

ukgthor, I don't think I could last that long without going pop, pulling out seems the option but I think the price has now gone up on the 81 and if you try a different retailer then it will cost you more money than your original order, that's not fair as you purchased I would guess at a reasonable price.
The dilema is could you go for a different receiver instead from your supplier at the same/simular price or higher with no extra cost?, or wait for however long it will take to get the one you want with some compensation i.e some cables etc..

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts