Who is annoyed at Apple for slowing its phones? What about Macs etc?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

As above, are you annoyed? What else do they do it to?

D

Deleted member 2457

gel said:
As above, are you annoyed? What else do they do it to?
My iPad 2 slowed down and kept playing up! I hear battery lives in laptops are poor too?

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
I intend to buy a 128GB 9.7” iPad soon. I base this decision on my trouble-free experiences with an iPad Mini 3 and 128GB iPhone 6 and 7 models. (And a Mac Mini.)

My pleasure with these machines is not fashionable and will even anger some people. I will be accused of being a sheep and/or an idiot. So be it.

I can can only base such purchases on my own experiences which have all been good and a lot of fun.

MajorFubar

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Slowing down older phones is apparently part of the power-management functionality as the li-ion batteries start to lose their strength. But details like that don't make much of a news story for the haters to latch onto. What we should be able to do is replace the battery, but since when did any mainstream tech manufacturer want us to continue using old kit when they've got shiny new stuff for us to buy?

nick8858

Aug 8, 2011
Visit site
MajorFubar said:
Slowing down older phones is apparently part of the power-management functionality as the li-ion batteries start to lose their strength. But details like that don't make much of a news story for the haters to latch onto. What we should be able to do is replace the battery, but since when did any mainstream tech manufacturer want us to continue using old kit when they've got shiny new stuff for us to buy?

Yep. Phones with user replaceable batteries are becoming likes hens teeth. Pity.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts