which yamaha amp is best?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

Ordered a Yamaha AV3101 pack from pixmania on the 29th february, still to this date have not recieved it, got told today mind that its out of stock and next stock date is 21st april, service from these guys is shocking. So i am going to get a refund and get something else, im still wanting a yamaha amp though so which is better for my needs? ill be connecting a xbox 360, sky box and hopefully a ps3 at some stage, could i connect a pc?

Yamaha RX-V361 (Black)

Or

Yamaha DSP - AX757SE

i will need some speakers too, was looking at canton but never heard of them, also Jamo and Tannoy

A

Anonymous

the AX757SE is the better of those two, although it is discontinued now, as is its successor the 759.

You can normally find a 750/757/759 for sale on Flea-bay. I wouldn't worry which one you got, they're all much of muchness. I used to use an AX750SE (currently awaiting sale).

I wouldn't consider speakers you have never heard of and know nothing about unless you can demo them.

A

Anonymous

[quote user="Mr_Orange"]the AX757SE is the better of those two, although it is discontinued now, as is its successor the 759.

You can normally find a 750/757/759 for sale on Flea-bay. I wouldn't worry which one you got, they're all much of muchness. I used to use an AX750SE (currently awaiting sale).

I wouldn't consider speakers you have never heard of and know nothing about unless you can demo them.[/quote]

Yes i know its discontinued, there are a few ppl on another site selling them so thats an option. Could you sugest any speakers then? as i said i was going to get the av 3101 which came with the nsp 110 speakers so something similar or better

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts