Help required on setting up Yamaha amp with Jamo speakers

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi all. I have just retrieved my Yamaha DSP-AX757SE av amp and Jamo HS102 speakers from the loft, where they have been living for a while, i had this set up great before, but my amp has lost all the settings. I don't think anything is damaged as everything was packaged away in boxes well padded and nothing has been disturbed in the loft. I ran the auto set up but the sound is awful, truely awful, really tinny, hardly any midrange or bass. I remember when i first bought them i was disappointed but with tweaking around i got the sound decent, the thing is i cannot remember what settings i tweaked!!!! On the sub i have the crossover set to 150kz, messed around with the volume. Can any one please help?

chudleighpaul

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site
Set all the speaker settings to small, then set the LFE effects to sub (not both as is possible with Yamaha amps) then set the crossover to 80hz.

Use this as a starting point and make adjustments so that it is to your liking.

Good luck, I hope this helps
emotion-1.gif

A

Anonymous

Anyone?
Has anyone on here have the same speakers with a similar amp, to help me with the settings... The 'sound' is tinny with like an echo, almost like a poor 5 live broadcast. lol!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts