Which TV is better the LG OLED 55eg960v or the 55ef950v?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
D

Deleted member 2457

nugget2014 said:
gel said:
theflyingwasp said:
Things are moving forward but I still see no point in 4K, what was your problem with the HDR?
Too dull, looks worse that Blu-Ray and Sky.

why don't you demo the new e series LG oled with some 4k discs to see if it looks better to you? might be the tv..or the discs..i'd at least see if that tv would look better to you
I think I will do, cheers. Although I am hearing reports on AV that the 55-inch is not as bright as the 65-inch.

nugget2014

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
gel said:
nugget2014 said:
gel said:
theflyingwasp said:
Things are moving forward but I still see no point in 4K, what was your problem with the HDR?

why don't you demo the new e series LG oled with some 4k discs to see if it looks better to you? might be the tv..or the discs..i'd at least see if that tv would look better to you
I think I will do, cheers. Although I am hearing reports on AV that the 55-inch is not as bright as the 65-inch.

Think thats rubbish tv size shouldnt change how bright it goes. Try both sizes and see

D

Deleted member 2457

nugget2014 said:
gel said:
nugget2014 said:
gel said:
theflyingwasp said:

Think thats rubbish tv size shouldnt change how bright it goes. Try both sizes and see
Does it look really good on your TV then? And have you seen other demos too?

nugget2014

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
gel said:
nugget2014 said:
gel said:
nugget2014 said:
gel said:
theflyingwasp said:

havent seen 4k on any other tv but mine has no problems and is very bright in general. got asm2 and sicario to try today

D

Deleted member 2457

nugget2014 said:
gel said:
nugget2014 said:
gel said:
nugget2014 said:
gel said:
theflyingwasp said:

havent seen 4k on any other tv but mine has no problems and is very bright in general. got asm2 and sicario to try today
I just had my 4K The Revenant turn up today, I couldn't cancel it, just watching the Blu-Ray.

D

Deleted member 2457

Is it me or does the flat one have a 4K upscaler and the curved one doesn't?

Son_of_SJ

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
nugget2014 said:

gel said:

nugget2014 said:

I don't know if this transfers across technologies, but I can certainly remember reading reports that there was a difference in either brightness or black level between two sizes (51" and 64") of a Samsung plasma series, possibly the one that I had, the PSxxD8000 series, with the larger size being the better.

nugget2014

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
gel said:
nugget2014 said:
gel said:
nugget2014 said:
gel said:
theflyingwasp said:

does look good, sicario one of the better looking films i've seen.

gRRiyji.jpg
[/img]

6bU75av.jpg
[/img]

v2objUJ.jpg
[/img]

D

Deleted member 2457

nugget2014 said:
gel said:
nugget2014 said:
gel said:
nugget2014 said:
gel said:
theflyingwasp said:

does look good, sicario one of the better looking films i've seen.
Excellent pictures.
thumbs_up.gif
I will have to get that film on blu Ray.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts