Which turntable

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
Origin live silver mk4 would probably be the upper limit and the onyx at the least.
To be frank I think the Onyx would be a sideways move from what you currently have. In this instance a cartridge upgrade would do more.
if you like Origin Live, and I do, save a bit more until you can afford a Zephyr.
you're turntable will thank you for it..... :)

Reactions: skinnypuppy71

skinnypuppy71

Aug 10, 2021
Visit site
A zephyr it is then, I haven't looked at the price yet, I'll just save a bit longer and as you have pointed out if have just got the ingenium a week ago....so no great hurry...I already have upped the cart and platter....that's enough for the moment....just enjoy the music me thinks

A zephyr it is then, I haven't looked at the price yet, I'll just save a bit longer and as you have pointed out if have just got the ingenium a week ago....so no great hurry...I already have upped the cart and platter....that's enough for the moment....just enjoy the music me thinks
You now have a system that should surely let you do that.
don't waste money would be my opinion, wait until you can afford to make a significant upgrade, in the meantime enjoy what you have.

Reactions: skinnypuppy71

skinnypuppy71

Aug 10, 2021
Visit site
I am really enjoying Al....I haven't had a wee upgradeitis episode for around four year now. I've fell off the wagon 🤣.lol. .listening to Black Country New Road's latest album, deluxe vinyl box set ,it sounds absolutely scrumptious.

Last edited:
Reactions: Al ears

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts