Which receiver RCA jacks to connect Node 2i?

Bsmooth

Dec 27, 2021
Visit site
For some strange reason all the instructions I received don't include english. Which RCA jacks on the back of my receiver do I connect the Node 2i to ? While I'm at it, which ones on the Node 2i do I connect to?
There are a lot of jacks on here so its a bit confusing to say the least, plus I'm not sure how popular streaming was when I bought my Yamaha RX-V757.

Tinman1952

For some strange reason all the instructions I received don't include english. Which RCA jacks on the back of my receiver do I connect the Node 2i to ? While I'm at it, which ones on the Node 2i do I connect to?
There are a lot of jacks on here so its a bit confusing to say the least, plus I'm not sure how popular streaming was when I bought my Yamaha RX-V757.
On the Node 2i take the L and R Audio Out connections....and any analogue input on your receiver will do. I would use the CD input.

Reactions: doifeellucky

Tinman1952

BTW out of the 2 DAC's available, either the one in the Node or the one in my Yamaha receiver, which one is probably better ?
Only you can say which is better for you. It is not just the DAC chip but the quality of the power supplies and the output stages in each...plus the preamp stage of the Yamaha if you use the analogue inputs. Try both and see which you prefer...there is no right or wrong.👍

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts