Which is the best amp for the Dynaudio Excite X32?

peterpan

Oct 21, 2008
Visit site
Yesterday is heard the X32 with a Musical Fidelitym3i combination. Very nice sound without the brightness i heard from so many other speakers. I have now MA RX 6 and find them to hell and too bright in the high. Many (professional) listeners reported this.

But is the MF M3i the best amp for the X32? What else is possible? And here in Holland the X32 is very expensive. Is there a adress i can order it cheaper?

peterpan

Oct 21, 2008
Visit site
The dealer asked for the speakers with the MF amp 3000,-- Euro. My cdp is a Marantz cd 6004.

The speakers cost 2000 Euro. The amp 1000 Euro. Will a chaeper amp do the job?

peterpan said:
The dealer asked for the speakers with the MF amp 3000,-- Euro. My cdp is a Marantz cd 6004.

The speakers cost 2000 Euro. The amp 1000 Euro. Will a chaeper amp do the job?

He's probably suggested that amp because it drives the speakers well. What you need to do is go back to the shop say to the guy my budget X amount maximum, do you have any other amps (MF or other brands) that'll give me the same (warm) presentation as the M3i, or a cheaper Dynaudio speaker.

If they are a dem pair + amp and ask him whether he's prepared to do a deal on that combo. If you are honest and say they are over budget, and he's a reliable dealer, he should sort something for you.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts