which interconnect works with Atlas Hyper 2.0??

sheehanjuk

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
It may sound a straight forward question but opinion seems to differ alot between different sources for example some say the interconnector should be the same make as the speaker cable.. others say it makes no different. So Im abit confused and just hoping somebody has some personal experience on this issue they could share.

I like a wide range of music, from rock to classical. Anything done well I guess bar rap..

From scouring the net if I was strongly advised to buy Atlas interconnects then it seems between the Voyager or the Navigator. If between other brands the stand out choice seems to be the Chord Company Chameleon Silver Plus.

Anyways any clear advise is appreciated.

A

Anonymous

I have that cable (although 2 runs so it is now biwired and it works for me) with the Voyager. Although I've not heard the Navigator I think that would be overkill with the cable. Works a treat for me and very transparent.

sheehanjuk

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
I have two runs also, single amp at present but brought with new system in mind.

Previously I had the Chord Carnival Silver Plus which seems to have more presence but less detail.

I believe there wasn't a huge price difference between the Voyager or the Navigator so a matter of ability I guessed?!

Finally why didnt you plum for say the Chord Company Chameleon Silver Plus instead? You can buy that cable for £80 these days and supposely excellent.

Hence my post I dont see any rave reviews on Atlas interconnects bar the marvos..

A

Anonymous

sheehanjuk:

I have two runs also, single amp at present but brought with new system in mind.

Previously I had the Chord Carnival Silver Plus which seems to have more presence but less detail.

I believe there wasn't a huge price difference between the Voyager or the Navigator so a matter of ability I guessed?!

Finally why didnt you plum for say the Chord Company Chameleon Silver Plus instead? You can buy that cable for £80 these days and supposely excellent.

Hence my post I dont see any rave reviews on Atlas interconnects bar the marvos..

sheehanjuk

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
Thanks for the advice. I think I will trial both the Voyager and Navigator. Supposely the Voyager is more suited towards rock/pop and Navigator classical.

You didnt say if you trialed the Chord interconnect or simply went Atlas?

Did you only trial the Voyager?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts