Which Headphone?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi All, For the sake of my marriage and more irate neighbours coming to my door complaining about my Home Cinema enjoyment (well you have too crank it up to get that full cinematic experience............don't you or is it just me?) Anyway, can anyone recommend a set of Dolby Surround Headphones, i don't mind paying top dollar if their worth it.

idc

Hi davyreid. I do not know of a regular forum member who uses dolby headphones. I had a look in Amazon and there are some with customer reviews and also here; http://www.practical-home-theater-guide.com/wireless-headphones.html which links to Amazon US.

If you are looking to make the wife as happy as the neighbours then you want closed back headphones to stop sound leaking. Though if you talking about watch the TV on your own, late at night then open back would be fine as well.

pwiles1968

Mar 22, 2009
Visit site
I thought that Dolby Headphone was a processing technology so you can use a standard pair of headphones if you have an Amp with Dolby headphone in, you may want to check your AV amp if it has Dolby HP then you have a much wider choice of good cans.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts