WHICH BLU RAY PLAYER ????

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hi

i have the pioneer krp 500m for a few months now and feed it with the panasonic bd30 blu ray player.

i am thinking of upgrading the blu ray player to something like the sony 5000es or maybe the pioneer lx91

my question is would i notice a big improvement in picture quality ???

or should i stick with the bd30, i am happy with the bd30 apart from i think motion could be better, so am wondering now i have a mega screen should i partner it with a top blu ray player.

any advice is welcome

cheers, andy.

pioneer7

Jul 26, 2008
Visit site
Hi Andy

Well if you can go to the Pioneer 91 you will have one hell of a system, i have seen the 91 in action and it is a revelation, the 91 is currently the best Blu-ray player on the market [ just ] the sony comes close, but seeing you have a pioneer screen the 91 will go nicely with it. However like any thing that is going to cost a fair bit of money i would recommend if you can to dem both players and make your own mind up, me personally the 91 is no contest but thats me.

You can pick up the 91 already for approx £1450 if you shop around not bad for a £2000 player, i assume you have done a bit of home work on both models, you can see a group test on all high end players in this months What HiFi mag, there is also a review on the 91 on this very site, anyway as i say if you can do try to dem these players or at least dem the pioneer, take some Dvds/Blu-rays with you and do not forget to take some Cds, this an excellent Cd player as well.

Good luck

Andy

A

Anonymous

The Pioneer LX-91 is a dream machine, and yes, far superior to the BD30.

In my opinion, Pioneer Blu-Ray players work best with Pioneer Plasma TV's so, with your TV, you will enjoy just about the best hi-def quality there is!

A

Anonymous

thanks guys for the input

as you say ill def demo both if possible, if i can get the pio 91 for around £1450 ill prob go for it if i notice a big improvement over the pana bd30.

thanks again. andy.

TRENDING THREADS