Where's gel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 197450

Hi guys, I had my account deleted again and on AVF too. I do struggle mentally being on a forum with my conditions, so I needed time out. I will try and post still and see how it goes. Cheers everyone for your concern. (y) I am pretty sure Steven Haines thinks I am truly crazy by now. :)

Reactions: Al ears and bigboss
D

Deleted member 108165

Hi guys, I had my account deleted again and on AVF too. I do struggle mentally being on a forum with my conditions, so I needed time out. I will try and post still and see how it goes. Cheers everyone for your concern. (y) I am pretty sure Steven Haines thinks I am truly crazy by now. :)
Do what is best for you, Gel, don't worry about us lot on here mate. Dip your toe in and out as and when you feel up to it. All the best (y)

D

Deleted member 197450

Do what is best for you, Gel, don't worry about us lot on here mate. Dip your toe in and out as and when you feel up to it. All the best (y)
Cheers mate! I will check out for now and see what happens in the future. All the best everyone and thanks. (y) Bye.

Reactions: bigboss

buzz_lightclick

Cheers mate! I will check out for now and see what happens in the future. All the best everyone and thanks. (y) Bye.
Happy New Year Gel, I noticed that you listed your B&W Formation Duo speakers and sub on eBay but then ended the listing yesterday! I assume you changed your mind about selling them or sold them elsewhere?
Anyway this forum is a very different place without you on it, it seems like you single handedly keep it active at times, all the best.

D

Deleted member 197450

Happy New Year Gel, I noticed that you listed your B&W Formation Duo speakers and sub on eBay but then ended the listing yesterday! I assume you changed your mind about selling them or sold them elsewhere?
Anyway this forum is a very different place without you on it, it seems like you single handedly keep it active at times, all the best.
Happy New Year to you too mate. Yes, I seem to have hurt my left ear two weeks ago and the Formation Duo kept it hurting, but when I went back to my home cinema system it didn’t hurt. It seem to happen at the same time I got the Bass subwoofer. I then listed them both on eBay but then went back to just using the Duo and it didn’t hurt no more so I am just going to keep them and listen to them without the sub. I might sell the sub in the future but will have to wait and see.

My mind seems to race a lot with posting on forums but last night it was still racing and I hadn’t posted on here for 2 weeks and 2 days. It has always done it since I joined. If it still races off here I will keep posting but cut down a bit. You guys are my only mates.

Did you see the Panasonic 65JZ980 OLED deal on RGB for £1299 thought that might interest you.

Reactions: buzz_lightclick
D

Deleted member 197450

See you guys I am leaving forum life for good. I don’t enjoy it anymore. Thanks to all my mates - you’re great and wish you well. Cheers gel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts