where to place my spekaers

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hi good people of the world, i have a question today for you all's, i need to know where it is best to place an b&w fpm6 centre speaker, above the screen or below the screen and can someone tell what would be the best distance to place the left and right speaker from the screen, the screen is a pioneer krp600a

many thanks everyone who reads my thread and replys

Messiah

Position of the centre may depend on the position of the screen but personally I have always put mine under the TV and angled it towards the listening position. Not too sure that it would make a lot of difference really. (I have had a centre on top of a TV before and have noticed no difference)

As for the speakers, what speakers are they?? How big is the room?? Har far from the listening position are they?? Are they used for music??

A

Anonymous

hi buddy they are b&w fpm6 speakers, the room is 19ft by 11ftÿ

Messiah

Well I would experiment with the position to try and find what sounds best. I would try and keep them away from corners and probably start with then 1ft either side of the screen. Then move them outwards until you find the best sounding position. You could also try angling them towards the listening position.

Basically as every room is different as are the furnishings etc it is best to try several locations until you are happy.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts