where can you buy replacement Q acoustics drivers when they wont answer you emails?

Roger_A

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
If you bought them from a shop then I suggest that you ask the shop to arrange a repair. I can't imagine any company ignoring a dealer who is ordering, recommending and selling their wares.

If you bought them from a shop then I suggest that you ask the shop to arrange a repair. I can't imagine any company ignoring a dealer who is ordering, recommending and selling their wares.
You beat me to it, go to a dealer would be my recommendation. Having said that I had no issues whatever going through IAG for replacement woofer for a Wharfedale speaker earlier this year.

D

Deleted member 108165

I’m sure I read something like this not too long ago. Poor service if they’re not answering, but wor5 following up with a phone call in case the email didn’t reach them or ended up in their junk folder.
You are not mistaken David. A guy did come on here complaining profusely about QA, I believe QA themselves responded in the same thread and we never heard from the poster again.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts