Where can I buy the discontinued Roksan Kandy LIII power amp?

gbhsi1

Mar 5, 2008
Visit site
Hi, I have the Kandy LIII intergrated and the power amp of the same range would match perfectly (I know they have been replaced by the K2...but that would not match, decor wise) any ideas of where I can find these power amps for sale?

gbhsi1

Mar 5, 2008
Visit site
Found one for £299 - I have put a deposit down and will be getting it end of December :) great price considering it used to cost around the £650 - £700 mark. What difference will this make when I add it to the Kandy? I was not thinking of bi-amping, just using the pre-outs and the power amp will drive the speakers...will that improve things further or should I bi amp?

Can only comment on power amps from Arcam and Rotel: They generally make the current purer, which roughly equates to a cleaner, tighter sound, especially in the mids and lower frequency depts. It should also have more control over harder to drive speakers. However, I think the Kandy power amp is the same wattage as the integrated, so there won't be any increase in power. There certainly won't be a 'night and day' difference but should, nevertheless, be pleasing.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts