Where Can I Buy Lars & Ivan BK 21 Speakers / ipod Dock ?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi there i have been serching the net and through what hi-fi magazine and can't find anyone who has stock of the Lars & Ivan BK21 anyone have any ideas who is the main distributer or at least where i can buy one ?

Your help would be graeatly appreciated !!!

Many Thanks

Joe Cox

Content Director, What Hi-Fi?
Staff member
May 31, 2007
Visit site
This seems to be a growing problem... Anyone else had problems finding the BK21? Or perhaps more pertinently, has anyone managed to buy on recently?

Naturally this product winning an Award will have driven up demand somewhat!

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="Paul1970"]

[/quote]

Do you need to demo itfirst or not?? If not leave it with me (until Monday) and I will see what I can do
emotion-5.gif

Joe Cox

Content Director, What Hi-Fi?
Staff member
May 31, 2007
Visit site
We've spoken to the distributors who have kindly responded:

"...I can confirm that the Lars & Ivan system is available via the independent dealer network and not the national retailers.

It is also true to say that the sales in and out of the Vivanco Dealer Network have been very good indeed, in fact Vivanco are currently very low on stock and waiting for confirmation of their next shipment date. In the meantime I can confirm that Hughes Electrical HQ based at Great Yarmouth have purchased a large quantity. Apart from their 33 high street stores they have a quality on-line business which you can see via http://www.hughesdirect.co.uk/home.php naturally we are not aware of their current stock holding at their stores or the warehouse, however I trust this information will be helpful in responding to consumer enquiries."

So I guess you should try Hughes Direct.

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="Thaiman"]
[quote user="Paul1970"]

[/quote]

Do you need to demo itfirst or not?? If not leave it with me (until Monday) and I will see what I can do
emotion-5.gif

[/quote]

I wen to have a look in the shop for you yesterday and it was there, You are a lucky man.as they are having a big sale so tel. 01328 862615 and ask for Andy or Paul be hurry, stock limited.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts