Premium iPod docks/speakers.

JoshCohenMorgan

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
At the moment my main system is a pair of mission MX-1s hooked up to a Denon M-39 DAB Micro System with some nice QED wire, and as much as I love this system, I can't really move it around often which can sometimes be a problem, and so I'm looking for a secondary system, which I plan to use my iPod (Classic 120gb, all my music is stored in WAV) as a source. However, I don't want to lose any sound quality, and so I'm looking for a premium iPod dock. Althought What Hifi has a lot of docks ranging up to around £500, they don't seem to have much in the region above that. The B&W Airplay A7 speaker looks very tempting, but due to having an iPod classic, and having no way to attach it other than through the aux connection, it seems a little pointless. I was just wondering whether anyone had any suggestions in what might be a good route to take. Any advice for a £500+ (limit probably just shy of £1000, say £900...) dock which would sound very good would be much appreciated (for the genres I listen to, which are reggae and 90s Hip Hop/rap). In my shortlist at the moment are B&0 BeoSound 8 and some iPod speakers I saw on the Selfridges site, Parrot by Phillippe Starck Zikmu speakers. Once again, thanks for any advice and suggestions you may have.

JoshCohenMorgan

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
The point is I need a system that I can move around to a degree, and an iPod dock would be ideal. It may well end up replacing that system, but I still need to find something.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts