Where are competition winners announced?

Pistol Pete1

Jan 27, 2008
Visit site
20 'lookers' so far and no one knows??
emotion-8.gif

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
At 23.40 on a Friday night I really couldn't tell you. I'm back in the office on Wednesday - I'll ask the publishing team, which handles competitions, then.

grdunn123

Sep 24, 2007
Visit site
Andrew Everard:At 23.40 on a Friday night I really couldn't tell you. I'm back in the office on Wednesday - I'll ask the publishing team, which handles competitions, then.

Andrew, it's only Thursday.....

grdunn123

Sep 24, 2007
Visit site
grdunn123:

Andrew Everard:At 23.40 on a Friday night I really couldn't tell you. I'm back in the office on Wednesday - I'll ask the publishing team, which handles competitions, then.

Andrew, it's only Thursday.....

Well it was when Andrew wrote his bit! It's now Friday morning.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
I'll follow this up today. The KEF comp only closed late last week and we've had a rather busy time since - product conferences; magazine going to press; Bristol Show preparations...
emotion-7.gif

You can rest assured we'll draw and announce the winners ASAP - you'll hear it here first
emotion-2.gif

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
OK, an update. Dainora, our publishing assistant, hopes to be able to give us the winning names in the KEF competition today. But it may be Monday - she's mega busy with Bristol Show preparation plus other competition admin, but i've stressed how eager you all are to find out if you've won
emotion-2.gif

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
And the winners of the KEF Q300 competition are:

Darren Batten

Rutger Muurling

Martyn Owens

Felix Lamar

Jann Wallace

Clive Duberley

Alan Care

Liju Ahmed

Michael Hogan

Heather Janney

Congratulations, you should be receiving your confirmation email shortly.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts