Where are all the moderators

D

Deleted member 160668

Why has my legitimate post about hifi been deleted????

I have many many years and a vast amount of experience of low to very high value kit.

Am I not allowed to mention valves? Ey?

Last edited by a moderator:

I have many many years and a vast amount of experience of low to very high value kit.

Am I not allowed to mention valves? Ey?
I have no idea why your post was deleted, where was it?
Possibly done in error when there was a massive clearout of spam posts.
Can you repost it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Am I not allowed to mention valves? Ey? Wtf?
I found your post in the approval queue but strangely, it didn't filter through to the mods directly for approval. It was never deleted. Some posts are filtered for approval automatically if the algorithm deems there may be spam. Maybe the title of the thread triggered it?

Sorted now.

Reactions: Freddy and Al ears
Forgive me, I was actually being a little sarcastic - not noble, I know! The glut of spam occurred from 6 p.m. yesterday to 6 a.m. this morning - not time when I think you'd reasonably expect the mods to be on active duty.

As I say, I've flagged up that filtering a few key words would send a lot of this stuff into the approval queue, so members wouldn't be bothered by it. It's up to admin now.

Freddy

BANNED
May 18, 2022
Visit site
Forgive me, I was actually being a little sarcastic - not noble, I know! The glut of spam occurred from 6 p.m. yesterday to 6 a.m. this morning - not time when I think you'd reasonably expect the mods to be on active duty.

As I say, I've flagged up that filtering a few key words would send a lot of this stuff into the approval queue, so members wouldn't be bothered by it. It's up to admin now.
I think the mods like you are amazing on here. (y) You get nothing but grief and all you are doing is trying to do the right thing. It did my head in when I was one.

I was on it as I am currently working nights and it was a quiet one on the work front..... Not something I want to encounter every night though. :)

Reactions: 12th Monkey

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts