When does the new Xbox and PlayStation 5 come out?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

I think I am going to get one for Xmas to go with my 8K TV. Cheers!

D

Deleted member 2457

The official dates have not been announced yet, they'll probably get announced aroudn summertime. Holiday 2020 just means they'll release before Christmastime so they can make holiday sales.
Thanks mate, that’s great.

D

Deleted member 2457

Are you going for the new Xbox or PlayStation? Or not decided yet?

I do prefer Xbox consoles so probably that one but I am now hearing the new games won’t be released until 2-3 years later though and they will be the ones who do 8K I presume. So I am now thinking of holding off all together. I might just go for 8K streaming TV instead.

Reactions: buzz_lightclick
D

Deleted member 2457

I am getting the Xbox Series X as a Xmas and birthday present to go with my 8K TV. So what’s the deal with 8K on this console any info will be useful. Thanks.

Are they going to be genuine 8K games though, or just upscaled? Can’t imagine consoles can do what they do at native 8K without some serious horsepower and suitable cooling. Hell, they don’t even render movie special effects in 8K! And that’s a “preset” type thing, rather than having something like an 8K 3D world you can just move randomly in.

D

Deleted member 2457

Are they going to be genuine 8K games though, or just upscaled? Can’t imagine consoles can do what they do at native 8K without some serious horsepower and suitable cooling. Hell, they don’t even render movie special effects in 8K! And that’s a “preset” type thing, rather than having something like an 8K 3D world you can just move randomly in.
I don’t know David the lack of info is annoying. I try searching the internet. 👍

D

Deleted member 2457

To do 8K resolution and 120fps you will need a new 2020 8K TV. Is it ok that I am not bothered by 120fps and I am only interested in 8K at 50-60 FPS with my TV that should be sufficient for me. I just want the graphics and not bothered by how quick it is.

D

Deleted member 2457

I am getting the Xbox Series X as a Xmas and birthday present to go with my 8K TV. So what’s the deal with 8K on this console any info will be useful. Thanks.
It doesn’t seem like it’s worth it though so I am going to give it a miss for the time being not that its Available to pre-order yet anyway.

D

Deleted member 2457

Don’t know if you’ve seen this Gel?
I will probably go for the new Xbox myself.
I hadn’t mate. Thanks. Yes, if I go for one it will be the Xbox too. I am a bit concerned where it’s coming from though, are you? Mind you I am concerned wherever it be made the way the virus has spread.

Reactions: buzz_lightclick

Mike Hunt

Jan 22, 2020
Visit site
I hadn’t mate. Thanks. Yes, if I go for one it will be the Xbox too. I am a bit concerned where it’s coming from though, are you? Mind you I am concerned wherever it be made the way the virus has spread.
I wouldn't worry. The virus can only remain viable from a few hours to around 3 days. Any stray ones that might get onto your xbox will be well defunct by the time the box arrives with you.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts