Question What's your next HiFi purchase?

Page 31 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Jasonovich

I bet the Element X2 streamer with a pair of the P2 power amps in mono would be an incredible setup. This setup is nearly £7700 plus speakers so it would be out of most people's budget.

This flagship model looks amazing, but again the site is confusing and seems to imply there is a MS-1 and an MS-1 pre. They need to tidy up the specs and the feature sets, because it's very confusing.

It looks like this MS-1 needs the MP-1 preamp and MA-1 power amp to complete a system and it looks very pricey.

One thing that does concern me is the easy to catch mono/stereo/bridged switches on the high end models. If you move one of these by mistake, there is a real chance of destroying something.

I really like this brand and the plain and minimalist design really does appeal to me, but I still think there are too many products and model ranges to choose from.

I must admit the information on Matrix website isn't really clear. Hopefully someone will provide some clarity.

I like what Matrix, Eversolo and Rose are doing.
NAD is also doing some innovative stuff, particularly their all in one solutions.

The M33 is a streamer DAC amplifier and priced at £3999. Great if you're looking for small foot print, just wired them up to speakers and you're done.

View: https://youtu.be/J5LFXfNEPj0?si=EQlnatyvea4GdKBD

nadelectronics.com/product/m33-bluos-streaming-dac-amplifier/

Last edited:

podknocker

I must admit the information on Matrix website isn't really clear. Hopefully someone will provide some clarity.

I like what Matrix, Eversolo and Rose are doing.
NAD is also doing some innovative stuff, particularly their all in one solutions.

The M33 is a streamer DAC amplifier and priced at £3999. Great if you're looking for small foot print, just wired them up to speakers and you're done.

View: https://youtu.be/J5LFXfNEPj0?si=EQlnatyvea4GdKBD

nadelectronics.com/product/m33-bluos-streaming-dac-amplifier/
John Darko loves the M33 with the M23 amp. I can't afford this combo.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts