Question What's your next HiFi purchase?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
D

Deleted member 188533

Our demo/display nova300 is in the gorgeous Gloss Mocha finish. Btw, at next weekends Bristol Show AV Tech Solutions will be demonstrating Peachtree Audio’s nova300 along with the new amp500, RBH Sound loudspeakers, JL Audio CR-1 active subwoofer crossover and a JL Audio Fathom f110 v2 subwoofer. A nova150 along with our nova500 and our Fathom f212 v2 will also be on show in their room.

I'd love to see some pictures from that if you're there and are able. I bet everybody else would too. :)

Reactions: MUSICRAFT
D

Deleted member 188533

Despite having a pretty big online presence over several forums I'm a social media Luddite for the most part. I've never even had a Facebook account. So I guess I'll have wait on a thread. :p

knaithrover

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
Our demo/display nova300 is in the gorgeous Gloss Mocha finish. Btw, at next weekends Bristol Show AV Tech Solutions will be demonstrating Peachtree Audio’s nova300 along with the new amp500, RBH Sound Signature Reference SV-61R loudspeakers, JL Audio CR-1 active subwoofer crossover and a JL Audio Fathom f110 v2 subwoofer. A nova150 along with our nova500 and our Fathom f212 v2 will also be on show in their room.

Would love to attend but it's too far away for me unfortunately.

Despite having a pretty big online presence over several forums I'm a social media Luddite for the most part. I've never even had a Facebook account. So I guess I'll have wait on a thread. :p

Fair enough. Here's some pics posted on our FB last Saturday of our nova500 and our Fathom f212 v2 chilling out with our Gotham g213 v2 before the nova500 and the Fathom f212 v2 headed off to this weekends Bristol Hi-Fi Show :)

1582044061796.png

1582044157575.png

1582044461848.png

1582044541181.png

1582044614010.png

D

Deleted member 116933

Vinyl still getting sales? I don't know anyone that uses it anymore. I would like to hear the aging format. Audio T has record players, however I never heard them being run the 4 times I have been there. I guess when I go in there again I could ask them to demo me some vinyl.

Your joking right? i actually think at the moment its easier to get a turntable right now than A decent CD player. Very few brands even have a current CD player in catalogues now and personally the cheaper ones are now where near as well built as they where 15-20 years ago. Just my opinion though.

Going back to original post ill be getting a new turntable, technics i think, with a chord huie that i have on loan at the moment. And then i'm done for next 15 years or until my dac breaks. Speakers and amp will out live me

Reactions: Gray

knaithrover

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
I dont need to upgrade but.......
I'd like some Harbeth speakers in my life or as a stepping stone the new Wharfedale Lintons. I'm also kicking myself that I sold my Peachtree amp and really fancy the 150 or 300 watt new one in mocha....

*** Update ***

Just bought a used Nova 125 from fleabay which I used to have and bitterly regretted selling

Dom

If you can make it then i hope that you'll enjoy the show. Btw, i'll mainly be in the AV Tech Solutions room 328. Please pop by and say hello.
MUSICRAFT I'm not going to make it. The truth is I find the train tickets to steep, I would love to meet you but the idea of spending 8 hours of train time to much. Have a great 3 days man.

Last edited:
I keep looking at Sonus Faber speakers, wondering if they would be my “last” ever set.
The Focal 826v still sound brilliant so I’m in no rush to part with them.
Also been looking at ProAc too, I’d like to try the DT8.

I'd love to see some pictures from that if you're there and are able. I bet everybody else would too. :)

Here's some pictures which i added to our FB page a short while ago of the AV Tech Solutions guys setting up their two channel Peachtree Audio, JL Audio and RBH Sound audio system for this weekends Bristol Hi-Fi Show, 3rd floor, Room 328.

Peachtree Audio’s decco125 SKY, nova150, nova300, our nova500 and our amp500 will be on show and on demonstration with RBH Sound Signature Reference SV-61R loudspeakers along subwoofers from JL Audio CR-1 active subwoofer crossover, JL Audio Dominion d108 subwoofer, JL Audio E-112 subwoofer, JL Audio Fathom f110 v2 subwoofer, JL Audio Fathom f112 v2 subwoofer our JL Audio Fathom f212 v2 subwoofer and with amplification from ATI (Amplifier Technologies Incorporated).

av tech @ bristol 2020 2.jpgav tech @ bristol 2020 5.jpgav tech @ bristol 2020 6.jpgav tech @ bristol 2020 7.jpgav tech @ bristol 2020 9.jpgav tech @ bristol 2020 10.jpg

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts