Whats wrong? Intermittent sound at right channel

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I guess my amp got a problem , everytime i start playing cd no sound come out from right channel, after 2-3mins the sound come up but on and off for a another 2-3mins and works perfectly after that. Its not cdp since the same problem happen when i select to another input. Fyi, my amp is a hybrid integrated which is using 2x6922 tube at pre-amp side. Is it because of one of the tube failure?

A

Anonymous

AudioSyok:I guess my amp got a problem , everytime i start playing cd no sound come out from right channel, after 2-3mins the sound come up but on and off for a another 2-3mins and works perfectly after that. Its not cdp since the same problem happen when i select to another input. Fyi, my amp is a hybrid integrated which is using 2x6922 tube at pre-amp side. Is it because of one of the tube failure?

...Or a dry joint in the circuit, but the tube may be going...in a tranny amp, the main reason for channel failure is usually a tranny going, so if the same applies for the glowing bulbs...

Tear Drop

Apr 23, 2008
Visit site
Quite possibly a tube - sounds like it's having problems when cold but improves as it warms up. Try swapping the suspect tube with the one from the left channel. If the problem remains in the right channel then it may be a transistor.

A

Anonymous

Thanks both of u, your suggestion really help. I tried to swap the tube and the problem now move to left channel. I'll change the tube soon, temporarily i will warm up the amp for 10mins before playing music.

thanks.

Tear Drop

Apr 23, 2008
Visit site
AudioSyok:temporarily i will warm up the amp for 10mins before playing music

You should do this all the time AudioSyok, you tubes will last longer.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts