Whats with Panasonic?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I'm confused?! the most important magazine for the industry cannot get one of the most important products released this year for review? (50'' VT20) clearly samsung have supported you guys with the 9000 series before anyone else, so clearly they see your value

Whats with Panasonic? surely there is something going on here we dont know about? they have what is widely regarded as the best set since the Kuro and they dont release a sample to you guys?

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
johnb1966:surely there is something going on here we dont know about?

If there is, then we don't know about it either: I'm told we have one, and we are still in the process of testing.

A

Anonymous

Hi Andrew - What about the Sony HX903 has that been released for you guy's to test? I know you've tested the HX803, I'll see the review tomorrow once I get the mag.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Some manufacturers like to 'spread the love' with review samples, and give some smaller titles kit to test first. Not saying this is Panasonic's strategy, mind you - we've had its excellent Freeview HD/Blu-ray recorder, Blu-ray players and home-cinema systems to test before anyone else, for example.

In addition, review samples - especially of higher-end products - are typically in short supply, with sometimes just a single sample that has to do the rounds of every reviewer.

A

Anonymous

While we're on the subject, has the UE40C65xx (seems to be many varients of this model, 05/10/30 etc) been reviewed yet and if not, is it due soon?

A

Anonymous

Cheers Andrew, I was hoping it was this years B7020 but I'll have a look round myself.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts