whats the best settings please

bodidly

Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
HI All,

Just got an LG32LH5000, does anyone have one and if so what do you find are the best picture settings, there seems to bequite a lot in the menu.

Thanks

D

Deleted member 2457

bodidly:

HI All,

Just got an LG32LH5000, does anyone have one and if so what do you find are the best picture settings, there seems to bequite a lot in the menu.

Thanks

I would think factory settings are the best, they have never let me down.

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
These settings will generally be different for everyone due to the amount of ambient light.

The first thing to do is to turn off all the digital rubbish, then go through them one by one, turning them on and off and see if you can see a difference - if you can't, turn it off.

A

Anonymous

bodidly:
HI All,

Thanks
most reviews ive read seem to suggest that setting a tv to , cinema , movie mode , colour temp , warm , and all noise reduction , contrast enhancers off gives the most natural picture ..

aliEnRIK

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
gel:bodidly:

HI All,

Thanks

I would be absolutely shocked if their factory settings were exactly right

D

Deleted member 2457

aliEnRIK:gel:bodidly:

HI All,

Thanks

I would be absolutely shocked if their factory settings were exactly right

Why?

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
Factory settings won't get the best from the screen. For a start off, most screens default to Dynamic, which looks awful on any screen. Colours are usually overblown and saturated.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts