Visit site
hi all

out of these speakers the jtr noesis 212

xtz home cinema speakers

kef r900 speakers

m&k mp150

monitor audio gold 300

jtr noesis 228

which out of these speakers will produce the very best sound quality dynamics bass clarity treble highs attack midrange cleanest sounding biggest soundstage

the very best for all out action movies horror scifi comedy westerns

and for music heavy metal r&b pop rock hip hop reggae house rave classical orchestral funk thrash jazz blues

best for drums guitar flute pianno trumpet cymbals

could you please rank them in order please from 1-6 thanks

ps i would connect them to a denon 6200w amp band a emotiva xpa3 amp as well and a oppo 205 4k player?

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
The Glib answer....the ones you prefer on the end of your amp.

FWIW. My preference would be the R900s, provided they are in a reasonably sized room.

markyboy156

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
at the moment i have the rbh e55ti speakers can these hold their own against the speakers above or would they be blown out of the water buy the speakers above i mentioned thanks

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
markyboy156 said:
at the moment i have the rbh e55ti speakers can these hold their own against the speakers above or would they be blown out of the water buy the speakers above i mentioned thanks

Speakers are personal, so you need to hear for yourself.

Your random questions indicate you have no proper plan.....Even you don't know what you want! You need to invest time in first determining what you exactly need. What is it that's lacking in your system currently? What is it that you want to improve on? What are the room dimensions? Is it acoustically treated? What's the room layout? There's no shortcut to setting up the perfect system for you. You need to go out and demo various options. With a few demos, you'll start to realise your preferences.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts