Whathifi February edition NOT for sale today (digital edition)

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I saw the announcement of Whathifi on the homepage this morning that the february edition was available today , also the digital edition. After I had bought this edition this morning I got the January edition as the Feb edition was not available yet??!! :shame:

I already read that januaru edition and was particulary interested in the review of the Onkyo 5009.

I posted a reaction on the homepage, but now everything the annoncement and reaction smees to be removed. :shame:

Can you help me Whathifi, I don't want to pay another $5

kevinJ

Nov 2, 2008
Visit site
I have the digital subscription, and you're right, the new mag isn't available yet.
Sorry to hear you got the old mag. Next time, check the cover first.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
frankegiani said:
I saw the announcement of Whathifi on the homepage this morning that the february edition was available today , also the digital edition. After I had bought this edition this morning I got the January edition as the Feb edition was not available yet??!! :shame:

I already read that januaru edition and was particulary interested in the review of the Onkyo 5009.

I posted a reaction on the homepage, but now everything the annoncement and reaction smees to be removed. :shame:

Can you help me Whathifi, I don't want to pay another $5

Apologies for that,frankegiani – with most of the team currently running on Las Vegas time, dates got a little muddled. Magazine will be on sale tomorrow – please email us at the usual contact address and we'll post you a copy of the magazine

A

Anonymous

Thanks Andrew,

I just send Whathifi an email.

I am really looking forward to the feb mag :cheer: , and I hope you can send me a digital copy!

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
frankegiani said:
Thanks Andrew,

I just send Whathifi an email.

I am really looking forward to the feb mag :cheer: , and I hope you can send me a digital copy!

Email received – can't send you a digital copy, but will get a printed version in the post today

Ian986

Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
Bought this on my iPad tonight and looks like got charged in dollars. I hope that is not right as bank will charge more than the in charges than cost of digital version

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts