What vinyl are you listening to?

Page 269 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Freddy58

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
Jim-W said:
Freddy58 said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
Freddy58 said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
Freddy58 said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
Freddy58 said:
Oh come now, who can honestly say they haven't worn a gimp mask now and then? *biggrin*

Wearing one is ok, but farting in it is just not on. Especially as you'd borrowed it.

Don't worry, your secret is safe with me BTW, got anything else? *biggrin*

A butt plug (soiled)

That's just weird *bad*

Welcome to my world. *biggrin*

*stop* *biggrin*

Just been on the phone to my mum and then I see this series of rather sordid posts. The soiled in brackets made me laugh. *biggrin*

Would make a good song title *biggrin*

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Sorry I've been gone for a while, I've been a bit busy, but anyway, I've finally managed to get it out with a little help from my wife. She's just giving it a bit of a clean now. What's the address Freddy?

Jim-W

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
Sorry I've been gone for a while, I've been a bit busy, but anyway, I've finally managed to get it out with a little help from my wife. She's just giving it a bit of a clean now. What's the address Freddy?

Thought about it, but there's no way I'm touching this one...as it were. *blush*

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Jim-W said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:

Thought about it, but there's no way I'm touching this one...as it were. *blush*

To be honest, I was giving Freddy first dibs.

Jim-W

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Kaleidoscope, an American West Coast band...very eclectic, a multitude of styles and exotic instruments...always interesting. I've listened to the following Kaleidoscope records today:

Side Trips

A Beacn From Mars

Incredible!

Bernice.

All interesting, eclectic and a bit bonkers. David Lindley, the guitarist, went on to play with many bands/artists and most notably the early Jackson Browne records and Terry Reid's 'River'.

Freddy58

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
Jim-W said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:

*bad*

Moving swiftly on.... a bit of a Floyd-fest this afternoon.

The Piper At The Gates Of Dawn

A Saucerful Of Secrets

and now, Atom Heart Mother
thumbs_up.gif

Jim-W

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Freddy58 said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
Jim-W said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:

*bad*

Moving swiftly on.... a bit of a Floyd-fest this afternoon.

The Piper At The Gates Of Dawn

A Saucerful Of Secrets

and now, Atom Heart Mother

Good stuff, Freddy. I think I must be one of the few people who like 'Atom Heart Mother'.

Freddy58

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
Jim-W said:
Good stuff, Freddy. I think I must be one of the few people who like 'Atom Heart Mother'.

Hiya Jim. I've always liked it, indeed, I can't quite understand folks aversion to it. I do know Waters hated it, but hey, what does he know?! *biggrin* (bloody whinger)

Freddy58

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site

Waxy

May 15, 2014
Visit site
Great band Jim! Heard them on Internet radio a while back (Psychedelic Jukebox) and ended up picking up the triple CD "Pulsating Dreams - The Complete Epic Recordings". It's such a great mix of styles and moods. I loves it!

Jim-W

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Waxy said:
Great band Jim! Heard them on Internet radio a while back (Psychedelic Jukebox) and ended up picking up the triple CD "Pulsating Dreams - The Complete Epic Recordings". It's such a great mix of styles and moods. I loves it!

Oh, brilliant. Yes, their mix of styles, their eclecticism is their strength which means you can listen without getting bored. They were very much the darlings of the late 60's/early 70's incarnation of the Zig-Zag fanzine, which championed American West-coast bands and singer-songwriters: that's when I first heard of them... in 1970 I would imagine. God, that's a long time ago. Glad somebody else likes them.

Cheers, waxy.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts